Concorde 57mm 23K Gold Cobalt Blue Polarized
Frame Color: 23K Gold or Matte Chrome
Lens Color: AGX Base with Cobalt Blue Polarized Flash Mirror
Lens Material: SkyTec™ Mineral Glass, Multi-layer Flash Coating, Impact Resistant, Scratch Resistant,100% UVA/UVB Protection
Use: Great for Driving, Water and Golf Activities. Engineered to highlight nature’s relaxing green/yellow wavelengths.
Fit: Medium (57mm)
Named after the Concorde supersonic passenger airliner, which entered service in 1976 (four years after Randolph Engineering was founded), the Concorde is built to meet the same military standards as our classic Aviator. Featuring the iconic large teardrop shape worn by pilots during World War II, this style is loved for its fashion as well as for its sun protection.
HERITAGE COLLECTION: Chunk Tortoise Bayonet Temples. 1973 Diamond Logo Stamped on each Temple
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps, using only the finest components
- Jewelry-quality finishes coated for durability and scratch resistance
- Adjustable cushioned silicone nose pads
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Warrantied for life on solder joints
- Includes a case, microfiber cleaning cloth, and maintenance kit