Ancient Greek Sandals
- Fabrication: 99% cow leather, 1% rubber
- Italian sizing
- Only available in full sizes, go up to the nearest whole size if you take a half size
- The brand and signature gold-winged buckles are inspired by the Greek myth of Hermes, son of Zeus and messenger of the Gods, and the shoemaker who crafted his flying sandals
- Accordingly, each style is handmade by skilled artisans based in Greece, who use centuries-old techniques to lovingly craft each pair of sandals.
- Shoes are made from chemical-free natural tan leather and will comfortably wear in quickly, and age to perfection
- Handmade in Greece