Aberdeen Work Jacket
Pulled from the Filson archives: the Aberdeen Work Jacket is made with oil finish Cover Cloth for rain and wind resistance from spring through fall. In winter conditions, you can zip in a Filson liner for added warmth. Fully lined with cotton in the body and easy-layering polyester in the sleeves.
8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 3-oz. 100% cotton Feather Cloth + 100% polyester twill + 100% cotton Moleskin + nylon rib-knit
Everyday, Workwear, Travel
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
Made in USA with imported material
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth is our lightest waxed canvas
- Heavy-duty front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Snap-flap cargo pockets, vertical zippered chest pocket, interior security pocket and Moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord-adjustable hem and rib-knit cuffs seal in warmth
- Body lined with Feather Cloth; sleeves with polyester twill
- Accepts Filson zip-in liners